The Model 209 Suevia Cup is recommended for animals weighing 280 lbs. and up.
This Suevia Watering Cup has a stainless steel valve, which are more resistant to corrosion than brass valves, will not pit, therefore requiring less maintenance. This Watering Cup also has center mount which is best for young pigs because pigs accidentally push valve while drinking, thus ensuring there is always water in the cup for those pigs that have not yet figured out how to push the valve to get water.
- Bowls are constructed of cast iron and completely enameled, making them impervious to acid, friction wear and virtually all corrosive chemicals
- Never needs height adjustment and guaranteed not to break under normal use
- Each cup is put through a special enamel process, making them corrosion resistant
- Flow control valve lets you adjust to whatever pressure you have on your farm
- Hood feature helps prevent water in the cup from being contaminated
- Sturdy molded-in mounting tabs with 3/8" holes
- 3/4" male connection from top and bottom
- Dimensions: 9" W x 8.75" D x 10.25" H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Recommended For: Sows with piglets in farrowing pen, sows and boars.
Brand Suevia Manufacturer Part Number 100.0209