(#100.1959) The stainless steel valve on this Model 95S Suevia Watering Cup resists corrosion better than brass valves. It requires less maintenance since it will not pit. The side mount valve works well for larger animals. There is less water waste because the animal has to intentionally activate the valve (located to the side of the cup) to release water.
- Bowls are constructed of cast iron and completely enameled, making them impervious to acid, friction wear and virtually all corrosive chemicals
- Never needs height adjustment and guaranteed not to break under normal use
- Each cup is put through a special enamel process for corrosion resistance
- Flow control valve lets you adjust to whatever pressure you have on your farm
- Hood feature helps prevent water in the cup from being contaminated
- Sturdy molded-in mounting tabs with 3/8" holes
- 1/2" male connection from the top
- Dimensions: 9" W x 6.25" D x 12.5" H
- Weight: 16 lbs.
Recommended For: Finishing Pigs from 45 - 280 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||100.1959|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
This works great for all the reasons already given by other reviewers. I have mine hooked to a water hose. The pigs can get clean water when they want and the pen stays much drier than with the other type I tried. It's rugged and doesn't take up much space. Great product.
Well Designed waterer
This waterer performs well in a gravity system. Easy to mount, adjust,
and to connect to the water supply. This cup will handle any abuse a pig or hog will dish out, and that is why we use it. Six stars!
Good looking waterer, that works. So much better than pigs and sows making a mud puddle of their water bucket. Clean and neat!
The waterer works great. I have it gravity fed from a barrel. The pigs love it.
This is the first waterer I have found that the pigs cannot tear up. I did not even have to train them! Now all their drinking water remains clean-a big plus.
I have used mine for 3 years now without any issues. I have it gravity fed from a barrel, and it works flawlessly. The pigs waste very little water as the design of the cup and valve keeps the pigs nose down in the cup in order to activate the valve. The water will come up into their nostrils before it overflows the cup, so they can't just hold the valve to keep the water running. A really great product!