This insecticide-free Fly Terminator® PRO Trap kills thousands of flies and is safe for use around children and animals. It uses a patented attractant to stimulate flies and lure them in.
- 1 gallon break-resistant bottle with rust-proof top for year-round durability
- Captures more than 35,000 flies
- The attractant has a strong odor, therefore this product is not recommended for indoor use
NOTE: Fly Terminator® PRO is not recommended for indoor use. Bait trap outdoors, as attractant has a pungent odor. Wearing plastic gloves when baiting trap is recommended.
Directions for Use:
- Hold attractant tube with tip at top, carefully twist off tip and squirt attractant into empty trap jug. DO NOT SQUEEZE TUBE WHILE TWISTING OFF THE TOP.
- Fill the jug half full with clean water and agitate lightly to disperse attractant.
- Screw top tightly onto jug. Be sure center baffle assembly is snapped into the open position as shown on the label.
- Place trap on the ground in a sunlit area of high fly concentration. Traps may also be hung from the handle or from the tab on top of jug.
For Best Results:
- For maximum effectiveness, trap should be within four feet of the ground
- In hot weather (highs above 90ºF), trap works better in the shade. In cooler weather, place trap in a sunny location
- Add water to the trap as necessary to maintain the fluid level (half full). Do not allow trap to dry out
- Trap contents should be agitated occasionally to thoroughly wet trapped flies
- Empty trap when 1/3 or more full of flies. Dispose of flies by placing trap contents in a non-airtight plastic bag and dispose of properly
- Rinse out trap and rebait following the steps above using one ounce of Fly Trap Attractant (#230307)
- Use traps in several locations. A good trapping program should supplement proper manure management
- In breezy areas the trap will work best when placed two or three feet off the ground
- Dead flies make an excellent natural fertilizer. For best results, bury trap contents at least six inches deep
- Do not seal trap contents in an airtight container (e.g.: glass or plastic jar) as continued decomposition may cause an explosion
Refills sold separately (#230307).
|Manufacturer Part Number||100520212|