The L.B. White® Tradesman® K170,000 Btu/h Kerosene Heater is reliable and easy to use. It features spark ignition for sure starts, as well as thermostatic control for automatic operation and consistent temperature management. There are smooth rolling wheels and a convenient wraparound handle for portability.
The L.B. White® Tradesman® K Heater arrives ready to use and features durable components with a sturdy design. The quality manufacturing means you'll have a performance you can depend on for years of tough, heavy construction use.
- Kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Heats Up To 3,000 Square Feet
- Runs Up To 10 Hours On a 13 Gallon Tank
- Continuous Ignition with An Overheat Safety Shutoff
- Easy-Off Gas Cap
- Dual Powder-Coated Black Handles
- Oversized Pneumatic Tires
- Drain Plug
- Electric Plug
- Fuel Pump
- Pressure Gauges
- Illuminated On/Off Switch
- Cord Caddy
- Btu/h Rating: Maximum Input - 170,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 600
- Pump Pressure (PSI): 6.5
- Fuel Consumption: 1.3 (Gal/Hr) - Kerosene or #1 or #2 Fuel Oil
- Tank Capacity: 13 Gallons
- Operating Time: 10 Hours
- Ignition Type: Direct Spark
- Electrical Supply: 120 V x 60 Hz x 1 Ph
- Amps: 3.2 (Continuous Operation)
- Motor Horsepower: 1/4
- Dimensions: 43.5" L x 23.9" W x 26.6" H
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
- Case Material: Baked Enamel
- CSA US & Canadian Certification
Brand LB White Dimensions 43.5" L x 23.9" W x 26.6" H Manufacturer Part Number K170
- Very good Review by Bowzer
Fast shipping, works good. Thank you.
(Posted on 12/13/12)
- Manuals & Resources