The LB White® Tradesman® K125,000 Btu/h Kerosene Heater offers easy and reliable operation. This heater features spark ignition for sure starts, as well as thermostatic control for automatic operation and consistent temperature management. There are smooth rolling wheels and a convenient wrap around handle that take portability as seriously as heat output.
The LB White® Tradesman® K Heater arrives ready to use and features durable components with a sturdy design and the quality manufacturing add up to reliable performance you can depend on for years of tough, heavy construction use.
- Kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Heats Up To 1,750 Square Feet
- Runs Up To 11 Hours On a 10 Gallon Tank
- Continuous Ignition with An Overheat Safety Shutoff
- Easy-Off Gas Cap
- Dual Powder-Coated Black Handles
- Oversized Pneumatic Tires
- Drain Plug
- Electric Plug
- Fuel Pump
- Pressure Gauges
- Illuminated On/Off Switch
- Cord Caddy
- Btu/h Rating: Maximum Input - 125,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 520
- Pump Pressure (PSI): 5.5
- Fuel Consumption: .95 (Gal/Hr) - Kerosene or #1 or #2 Fuel Oil
- Tank Capacity: 10 Gallons
- Operating Time/Tankful (Hrs): 10.5
- Ignition Type: Direct Spark
- Electrical Supply: 120 V x 60 Hz x 1 Ph
- Amps: 2.5 (Continuous Operation)
- Motor Horsepower: 1/5
- Case Material: Baked Enamel
- Dimensions: 37.5" L x 22.4" W x 24.9" H
- CSA US & Canadian Certification
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
Brand LB White Manufacturer Part Number K125
- Manuals & Resources