All Modine PV/PDP heaters ship via Motor Freight. Actual shipping charges will be applied. We will provide a freight quote prior to completion of the order.
All installation and service of these heaters should be performed by a qualified installation and service agency. We have service technicians on staff to offer technical support for your heater. Please call us at 800.433.6340 with any questions you may have.
If you are purchasing a heater unit that will be installed at an elevation above 2,000 ft., please denote on the order. Modine has changed the process in how they deal with heaters installed at elevations above 2,000'. Modine no longer provides gas orifices to make the adjustment; instead, an adjustment is now made on the unit. For additional information, please see the document titled "High Altitude Kit Instructions" under the Manuals & Resources Tab.
This Modine Power Vented Gas-Fired Unit Heater (Model PDP) features a totally enclosed motor with thermal overload and an intermittent pilot ignition. It has a corrosion-resistant finish and a rotatable power exhauster for horizontal or vertical venting.
Features & Advantages:
- 80% thermal efficiency
- Intermittent pilot ignition (spark ignition) with continuous retry control system
- Propeller unit heater
- Choose from Natural Gas or Propane
- Totally enclosed motor
- Requires only a vent pipe and connections to a gas and electric line for installation
- Fans engineered for quiet operation
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger is standard (stainless steel heat exchanger available by special order)
- Designed for suspended mounting
- Power exhaust can be rotated 180° for horizontal or vertical venting
- Safety pressure switch to ensure safe venting conditions
- CSA certification for commercial and industrial use in the United States and Canada
- Made in the USA
|Part #||Model #||BTU|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Weight|
|150,000||120,000||LP or NG||5"||16'||2180||55'||51°||21" x 35 1/4" x 29 13/16"||174 lbs.|
|175,000||140,000||LP or NG||5"||17'||2550||59'||51°||23 1/2" x 35 1/4" x 29 9/16"||175 lbs.|
|200,000||160,000||LP or NG||5"||15'||2870||51'||52°||25 5/8" x 40 1/4" x 34 3/4"||238 lbs.|
|250,000||200,000||LP or NG||6"||19'||3700||67'||50°||25 5/8" x 40 1/4" x 34 3/4"||239 lbs.|
|300,000||240,000||LP or NG||6"||21'||4460||74'||50°||28 5/8" x 40 1/4" x 34 3/4"||269 lbs.|
|350,000||280,000||LP or NG||6"||20'||4870||70'||53°||33 5/8" x 40 1/4" x 34 11/16"||338 lbs.|
|400,000||320,000||LP or NG||6"||19'||5440||69'||54°||40" x 40 1/4" x 38 3/16"||418 lbs.|
Suspending a Modine PDP Unit: The most common method of suspending Modine Gas Unit Model PDP Heaters is to utilize 3/8” threaded rods. On all PDP units, except sizes 350 and 400, two tapped holes (3/8-16) are located in the top of the unit to receive threaded rods. The 350 and 400 models have four tapped holes in the top of the unit for threaded rods.
Note: When ordering parts for your Modine Heaters, please have the following numbers ready: Model Number, Serial Number, Power Code Number and Control Code. This information can be found on the serial plate on the side of the unit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PDP|
|Vent Type||Power Vented|
Manuals & Resources
- Modine PDP Heater Installation & Service Manual
- Modine PDP Heater Wiring Diagram
- Modine Heater Maintenance Checklist
- Modine High Altitude Kit Instructions
- Modine Warranty Information
Shopping experience good. Freight more than expected but shipped and received sooner than expected. Easy to install and runs great.
Excellent product line, great value. Works perfectly in our enviroment.
You might also like:
Price From: $606.99 - $947.99
QC Part #: 20855
Price From: $902.99 - $1,515.99
QC Part #: 20840
Price From: $1,348.99 - $3,851.99
QC Part #: 21050
QC Part #: 20901
QC Part #: 20904
QC Part #: 20905
QC Part #: 20906