Stainless Steel Construction, Adjustability, Fuel Savings, Reliability and Low Maintenance Make Gasolec Heaters a Preferred Choice to the Animal Confinement Industry.
Gasolec Infrared Heaters — M-5 LP — 10,000 BTU.
- Low operating cost as this heater heats animals and not the air
- No moving parts for low maintenance
- The rugged stainless steel design can withstand high pressure washdown
- Heaters can be modulated with thermo unit
- During power failure, you can manually control heaters until power is restored
- Gasolec has 100% safety shut off on all heaters
- Optional heavy-duty cloth filter lessens maintenance time
- Filter is also fully washable and reusable
- Stainless Steel Filter
- Suspension Hook
- Safety Shut-off Device
Call one of our technicians (800.433.6340) to design a system especially for your applications.
Note: The M-Type Gas Heaters run on a higher gas pressure (4.5 PSI) than our L.B. White® Heaters. The G-12 Heaters do operate on 11" w.c. like L.B. White®. Please check your gas pressure before ordering.
Type Heat Pattern Mounting Height Application Operating BTU/Range Fuel Usage Pressure @ Max. Output M-2 4' Circle 2'-2½' Farrowing Crates 340-3,400 0.3-4.5 .038 Gallon/Hr. LP
3.5 Cu. Ft/Hr. NG
M-3 6' Circle 2'-2½' 12-18 Pigs 500-1,500 0.3-4.5 .054 Gallon/Hr. LP
5 Cu. Ft./Hr. NG
M-5 14' Egg Shape 3½'-4' 20-30 Pigs 1,000-10,000 0.3-4.5 .109 Gallon/Hr LP
10 Cu. Ft/Hr. NG
M-8* 18' Egg Shape 4'-4½' 75-100 Pigs 1,000 Broilers
1,700-17,000 0.3-4.5 .185 Gallon/Hr. LP
17 Cu. Ft./Hr. NG
G-12** 42' Circle 5½' 150-200 Pigs
42,000 11" Water Column .457 Gallon/Hr. LP
42 Cu. Ft/Hr. NG
*Price reflects pilot zone heating. Hot surface ignition available for Model M-8 only. **Price reflects pilot zone heating. Pilot with individual control or hot surface ignition available. Brand Gasolec Manufacturer Part Number M-5 LP Vent Type Non Vented Application Agricultural
- Manuals & Resources
You might also like: