A/13/4L section PowerTwist Plus® V-Belts combine industry standard horsepower ratings, and superior performance in challenging operating environments with fast, easy installation. They are a permanent replacement upgrade from traditional rubber V-belts.
- Oil, chemical and temperature resistant
- Temperature range of -40° F to 200° F
- Unique twist-lock design
- High horsepower
- Easy, fast installation — no tools required
- Lasts 15 times longer than all other belts
- Can be twisted at a 90° angle
- High strength and low elongation under load
- Made of a custom-designed, high-tech polyurethane/polyester composite
- Unique belt construction dampens transmitted motor vibrations, extending the bearing life and reducing noise levels
- High resistance to abrasion and shock loads
|Manufacturer Part Number||0428030|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Works just like it said,
Very good quality.
I've only used it fro a few times so far everything looks great.
Great product and sooo flexible
I love this product for ease of configuration and the lack of vibration. I'll be purchasing more for another machine
I used it to go from the motor to the countershaft pulley for my craftsman metal lathe. Being able to change the length of the belt very helpful. Less vibration than the old belt.
Great product for the bandsaw unfortunately they don't carry the 3/8" size I also need had to go somewhere else.
been using this belt material for 15 years and it does the job.
Our Company has been purchasing this belt material for the last 15 years & if installed correctly out lasts any conventional V-belt.
Tougher material, less stretch & wear. We use this material on commercial restaurant exhaust fans that produce a lot of heat & find that it out lasts any other v-belt 4 to 1.
Does the job.
I bought this 5' section of powertwist belt for my drill press. I recommend that you look at a couple of youtube videos on how to install it correctly and get the size right. There were two belts on my drill press that I replaced. The powertwist belt is a good improvement to cut down on vibration.
Good stuff, if you get the right size
Bought some of this to replace the belts on my Grizzly table saw, but found out too late that it takes the 3L size. Oh well, put this on the jointer anyway, and have a couple of other things I'll use it on. It works great, nice and smooth and quiet.