PYthon® Magnum™ is a sustained-release, plastic ear tag containing a synergized formulation of zetacypermethrin, a potent, enriched S-isomer pyrethroid compound.
This insecticide is effective against many pests, including horn flies that are resistant to other insecticides. PYthon® Magnum's™ larger net weight of 15.4 grams per ear tag provides greater insecticide release for maximum effectiveness.
- 1 tag per head on beef and dairy cattle, including calves over 3 months of age and lactating dairy cows
- The only synergized pyrethroid ear tag with 15.4 grams net weight providing, in nearly all cases, 62% more active ingredient than similar competitive tags
- Maximum pest control potency and economy against horn flies, face flies, stable flies, house flies and lice
- Designed for extended insecticide release
- No withdrawal time required for either milk or meat
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Ideal for rotation with WARRIOR™, Optimizer™ or other organophosphate tags to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides
- Active Ingredient: Zetacypermethrin — 10%
Contents: 20-pack with buttons
Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra Tagger (#140327), sold separately.
Also available: #141115-100 Python® Magnum™ Ranch Pack (box of 100)
Open packages cannot be returned.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1857000|
|Ear Tag Type||Insecticide|
Manuals & Resources
- Y-Tex® PYthon® Magnum™ Insecticide Cattle Tag MSDS
- Y-Tex® PYthon® Magnum™ Insecticide Cattle Tag Brochure and Instructions
You might also like:
QC Part #: 141115-100
Starting at: $34.60
Starting at: $24.25
QC Part #: 140329
QC Part #: 140327