PYthon® MAGNUM™ is a sustained-released, plastic ear tag containing a synergized formulation of zetacypermethrin, a potent, enriched S-isomer pyrethroid compound. This insecticide has excellent activity against many pests, including horn flies that are resistant to certain other insecticides. PYthon® MAGNUM's™ larger net weight of 15.4 grams per ear tag provides greater insecticide release for maximum effectiveness against horn flies and other ectoparasites.
- 1 tag per head on beef and dairy cattle, including calves over 3 months of age and lactating dairy cows
- The only synergized pyrethroid ear tag with 15.4 grams net weight providing, in nearly all cases, 62% more active ingredient than similar competitive tags
- Provides maximum pest control potency and economy against horn flies, face flies, stable flies, house flies and lice
- Designed for extended insecticide release
- No withdrawal time required for either milk or meat
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Ideal for rotation with WARRIOR™, Optimizer™ or other organophosphate tags to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides
- Attach using the Y-Tex® Tagger
See also the Warrior™ and Optimizer™ Insecticide Ear Tags.
Open packages cannot be returned.
Brand Y-Tex Manufacturer Part Number 1857000 Ear Tag Type Insecticide Animal Cattle
- Manuals & Resources