Y-Tex® XP 820™ controls all strains of Horn Flies, including pyrethroid-resistant and organophosphate-resistant strains. In addition the XP 820™ Tag will control or aid in control of more tick species than any other insecticide tag and provides better reduction of face flies. The Y-Tex® XP 820™ Ear Tag contains a unique chemical class, macrocyclic lactone, never before used in any insecticide ear tag worldwide, making it ideal for rotation with any other insecticide ear tag.
Contains: Abamectin (= 80% Avermectin B1a and = 20% Avermectin b1b, an active ingredient never before used on cattle in the USA. A synergist, Piperonyl Butoxide, which increases the potency and penetration of the Abamectin into the pest for maximum activity. Y-Tex® XP 820™ has no objectionable odor and provides increased weight gains in tagged growing animals and increased weaning weights of calves from tagged cows.
- Horn Flies
- Tick species (using 2 tags per head): Gulf Coast Ticks up to 4 months
- Spinose Ear Ticks (duration currently under study):
- American Dog Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Lone Star Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Cattle Fever Ticket (duration currently under study)
- Face Flies: Provides better reduction using 2 tags.
- 1 tag up to 3 months; 2 tags up to 5 months
- Contains 20 Tags/Box
Open packages cannot be returned.
Brand Y-Tex Manufacturer Part Number 1613000 Ear Tag Type Insecticide Animal Cattle
- Great! Review by Richard
This is absolutely the best fly tag I have ever used on my cattle. It took about 5 to 7 days to see the ultimate results but since then my cattle have be virtually fly free.
(Posted on 7/15/10)
- Manuals & Resources