Allflex® Numbered Global Ear Tags are molded from specially formulated polyurethane. This material combines flexibility and strength, allowing the animal to free itself from obstructions without breaking the tag.
- Remains flexible even in harsh weather conditions
- Innovative shape with improved retention and more marking options
- Fits a variety of livestock identification systems
- Laser marking is guaranteed to last the lifetime of the animal
- Ear Tag Size: 4" H x 3" W
- Quantity: Bag of 25 (includes buttons)
- Imprints: Tags are numbered 1–200 and must be ordered in groups of 25 (i.e. 1-25, 26-50, etc.)
Attach using the Allflex® Universal Total Tagger (#140318), sold separately.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GXF/GSM|
|Ear Tag Type||Imprint|
Ear tags work great.
quality product wouldn't use any other tag
have used allflex tags for years can't see any reason to stop. easy to put in and last for years
Excellent Product. Easy to apply and last many years
been using allflex tags for 15 - 20 years, since back when they were embossed. don't have much experience with other brands so don't have comparison info. I use the maxi on females and the small (med?) on steers, different colors for different owners in the family. I pull and reuse the maxi tags because they are expensive. wish I didn't need to special order regular numbers above 200, seems like retailers could stock up to 300 or even 500 pretty easily. anyway the prices per tag are a little much but that is the way it goes. they seem to last up to 10 years in some cows, although even the laser marks fade a bit here in southern Arizona.
tough, durable product in all types of conditions. highly visible even after years of use in the same animals.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 140310
QC Part #: 140307
QC Part #: 140329
QC Part #: 140318
QC Part #: 140322
QC Part #: 140955