Dosmatic® SuperDos® mid-high flow, water-driven proportional injectors are a low-cost alternative to traditional electric technology. Unlike traditional electric pumps, the SuperDos® Injectors eliminate the need for electricity and can operate in remote areas.
They are easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for mid-high-flow injection applications.
- Precise additive injection — proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time regardless of pressure and flow
- Safe and cost effective — patented one-way mixing chamber gasket prevents chemical contact with motor piston
- Durable body construction — the engineered proprietary composite material withstands severe weather, the chemicals used for injection, and higher operating pressures
- New mixing chamber design ensures a more complete mixing of water and injected chemicals before leaving the unit
- Existing connections for a remote discharge kit
- Standard NPT inlet and outlets eliminate the need for a separate connections kits
- Same three lower end service parts exchange between SuperDos® and Advantage models
- Flow Rate: 0.04 GPM to 20 GPM
- Feed Ratio: 0.20% to 2.5% (1:500 - 1:40)
- Operating Pressure: 5–100 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Injector Includes: Suction Hose & Filter, Mounting Bracket, Wear Parts Kit, Operating Manual
Recommended Accessories: 140 Mesh Filter, Check Valve, Pressure Regulator, Flow Restrictor
- Food processing treatments where disinfecting and surface cleaning are needed
- Firefighting and prevention applications
- Horticulture treatments
- Metal processing and parts wash treatments
- Pest control applications
- Odor misting control
- Vehicle wash treatments
- Water treatment
Looking for parts? We carry most repair kits and parts for the MiniDos® and SuperDos® lines of Injectors. If you can't find what you need, ask our sales staff to find your part.
|Manufacturer Part Number||113205|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® 20 - 2.5% Operating Manual
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® Brochure
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® Spec Sheet
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® Volumetric Repair Manual
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® 20 Manual
Item works great!!!
I recommend this product.
The Super Doz 20 work s great for our produce operation and was easy to install. The staff was very friendly at QC as well. I recommend this product and will purchase more as we grow.
For what i needed GREAT!!
Pump works great. spliced it into my lawn irrigation system, I use it to fertilize my lawn. unit is very well built. Purchased this a year ago. and forgot to rate it. All my neighbors want it now, so had to come back to where I brought it. Best Price, Fast delivery. ( I know the liquid fertilizer makes the grass green, but couldn't do it without the delivery system Superdos 20.) One year in use and still going like new.
Thank you QC
This product works as expected. I connected it to my watering system for my orchid house. It runs on the house line at about 40 psi. There was no assembly required and was plumbed into the watering line in less than an hour including getting extra pieces of PVC from my dad's house. Changing the concentration is simple. It has only been in for a week now so I can't attest to its durability but it is made from heavy grade plastic that looks like it can last a decade. Highly recommend it so far for this application
They work great - we have ordered 4, and we are fixing to replace the other two we have here on the farm with 2 more Dosmatics! Love the adjustment feature on these medicators.
Not a fan of the major assembly required, but nothing comes easy in life. Great product! Works without flaw.
You might also like:
Regular Price: $11.49
Sale Price: $7.99
QC Part #: 120612
QC Part #: 120440
QC Part #: 120446
QC Part #: 120447
QC Part #: 120436