Chemical Injection for the 21st Century. Used in animal health, irrigation systems, water conditioning and sanitation applications. Accurately pumps fertilizers, disinfectants, chlorine, acids, soaps and pharmaceuticals into water.
The Gator-XL™ Chemical Feed Pump has a heavy-duty construction for demanding applications. This chemical feed pump has competitive pricing with low cost replacement parts and minimal labor is needed. The chemical never comes into contact with the motor thus having minimum repair problems.
- Able to handle a wide variety of chemicals
- Made of heavy-duty modular construction with a separate water motor and chemical pump section so the motor stays chemical-free
- Parts are easy to access for service
- Easily installed into the piping system with flexible hoses or can be installed directly into the piping system with the optional union connectors
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Minimum Working Pressure: 3 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 600 GPH
- Minimum Flow Rate: 2 GPH
- Chemical Feed Ratio - 1:128 or 1:100
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||8001|