Large Diaphragm is Essential in Many Installations Where Fine Control of Outlet Pressure is Required.
Our Maxiflow Adjustable Regulator is designed for simple, one-step reduction of water pressure. It provides a constant, even flow of water under a wide range of inlet pressure fluctuations and incorporates a check valve to prevent back flow.
- 3/4" NPT Outlet, 1/2" Inlet
- Adjustable from 2.5 to 14 lbs.
- Assembled with stainless steel screws
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Weight: 2 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||3033-12-310|
adjustable pressure regulator
1) $expensive$ and made of plastic, don't know how long it will last out in elements.(could be a lot cheaper considering materials used)
2) Hard to tell when your at the lowest setting (2.5psi) because it keeps turning till you run out of threads.(I know-put a gauge)
However nothing is made like the good ole days anymore so time will tell.
Overall ok with the product so far.I give it a medium rating because I just started using it.