1" — 24 Volt Solenoid Valve with Flow Control handles up to 50 gallons per minute.
- Tough plastic valves have minimum pressure loss for maximum system efficiency
- Flow control adjustable
- Rugged ribbed body/bonnet construction
- Manual bleed control lever
- Manually operable in case of power failure
- Normally closed
- Operating Temp Range: Up to 150° F
- Pressure Range: 10 PSI Min - 160 PSI Max
- Flow Range: 5 - 50 GPM
- Dimensions: 4.24" L x 3.10" W x 5.48" H
- Weight: 3 lbs.
|Brand||Hit Products Corp|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Q/C PVEG100F|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
the valve works great for my application. i would rather have had a normally open valve but i can make this one work.with galvanized pipes, i used the valve to shut off the water when we're away.thanks!