Spin Down™ 2" Housing with 250 Mesh Filter. Sediment is visible through the clear cover. The housing has S x S ports. Sediment is quickly and easily removed by opening the 1/2" ball valve at the bottom of the filter cover.
- Centrifugal action spins out sediment from water
- Mesh is easily cleaned and reusable, no expensive element replacement needed
- Molded from U.V. stabalized weather resistant materials for a long service life
- Made in the USA
- Max Temperature Rating: 72° F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI at 73° F
- Flow Rate: 1 - 100 GPM
- Irrigation Systems - Sprinkler gear drives, spray nozzles, drip emitters, solenoid valves
- Domestic or Commercial Well Water - Faucet aerators, toilet valves, dish washers, clothes washers, water softeners, ice makers, HVAC heat pumps
- Industrial - Machinery cooling systems, process water prefiltration, distribution solenoid valves, cooling towers
- Poultry & Livestock - Fogger nozzles, drinking nipples, wash-down water valves, medication distribution systems
- Flush Valve
- Teflon Tape
Dimensions: 15 1/8" L
2" Spin Down™ Housings Available:
- #121100 — 2" Housing w/100 Mesh Filter
- #121100-140 — 2" Housing w/140 Mesh Filter
- #120136 — 2" Housing w/250 Mesh Filter
|Manufacturer Part Number||2-250F|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Picture of product is missleading
I am sure this product will perform fine it looks to be a good quality. I will be installing it within a week or two.
The only thing that I was disappointed about was the actual size of the product. I have a filter currently installed in my water system that I was trying to match with this purchases. I even called to ensure I would receive the right filter, but I still did not.
To sum up: web photo does not represent the product properly. There should be dimensions added to items. People that I talked to on the phone were friendly and sincerely tried to help.
Knowing this, I would shop here again.