Spin Down™ 3/4" Housing with 250 Mesh Filter. Sediment is visible through the clear cover. 3/4" housing has MPT. Sediment is quickly and easily removed by opening the 1/2" ball valve at the bottom of the filter cover.
- Centrifugal action spins out sediment from water
- Mesh is easily cleaned and reusable, no expensive element replacement needed
- Molded from U.V. stabalized weather resistant materials for a long service life
- Made in the USA
- Max Temperature Rating: 72° F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI at 73° F
- Flow Rate: 1 - 100 GPM
- Irrigation Systems - Sprinkler gear drives, spray nozzles, drip emitters, solenoid valves
- Domestic or Commercial Well Water - Faucet aerators, toilet valves, dish washers, clothes washers, water softeners, ice makers, HVAC heat pumps
- Industrial - Machinery cooling systems, process water prefiltration, distribution solenoid valves, cooling towers
- Poultry & Livestock - Fogger nozzles, drinking nipples, wash-down water valves, medication distribution systems
- Flush Valve
- Teflon Tape
Dimensions: 8 11/16" L
3/4" Spin Down™ Housings Available:
- #121094 — 3/4" Housing w/100 Mesh Filter
- #120135 — 3/4" Housing w/250 Mesh Filter
|Manufacturer Part Number||3/4-250F|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Does what is supposed to do.
Order came quickly and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Better than what is available at big box stores because you can order replacement filters in different mesh sizes. Construction is good quality as far as we can tell.