(Model #6-CIA) Little Giant® 6 Series Submersible Sump Pumps provide efficient, trouble-free service for extended or continuous use in moving large volumes of water.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance
- Oil-filled motor housing
- Stainless steel screws, bolts and handle to protect against corrosion
- Thermal overload protection
- Completely submersible
- Screen intake
- Automatic diaphragm switch
Specifications of the 6-CIA Sump Pump:
- 1/3 HP
- 1-1/2" / 1-1/4" FPT
- 8’ Cord
- 120 Volt
- 7.8 PSI
- 9 Amps, 720 Watts
- UL/CSA Listing
- Max. Head: 18’
- Max. Flow Rate @ 5’: 46 GPM
- Dimensions: 9.5" L x 8.5" W x 6" H
- Weight: 18 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||506158|
Manuals & Resources
- Little Giant® Submersible Sump Pump (6-CIA) User Manual
- Little Giant® Submersible Sump Pump (6-CIA) Spec Sheet
We have had this sump pump in our basement for 17 years. Water comes in there like a river when it rains for a couple days. It is still working great but I want to buy another one because it can't last forever.
Great pump for my pond
I bought one of these for my backyard pond last weekend. It works great! These are way better than the plastic pond pumps you get at Menards. Perfect for the Do-It-Yourselfer and their backyard pond.