The T152-C Corrosive Environment Thermostat has temperature settings ranging from 32° F to 104° F with a differential of 6° between stages and a minimum of 5° F for on/off.
- Designed to be used to control curtain/inlet actuators on temperature
- 316 stainless steel sensor for quick response
- NEMA 4X enclosure resists harsh environments, high humidity, and most corrosive conditions
- 120/240 Volt
- 12/10 Amps
- Differential: 6° on/off 5° F minimum
- Temperature Range: 32° F to 104° F
- Weight: 0.9 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||T152-C|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 10960