The T152-2 Two-Stage Thermostat has a watertight enclosure with temperature settings ranging from 32° F to 104° F.
- Differential 6° between stages; on/off 5° F minimum
- 316 stainless steel sensor for quick response
- Easy screw terminal connectors
- Adjustable ring for field calibration
- Designed to tolerate harsh environments, high humidity levels, and most corrosive conditions
- 120/240 Volt
- 12/10 Amps
- Temperature Range: 32° F to 104° F
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||T152-2|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
no complaints thus far
I like the fact that you can change the dial to recalibrate. Being an electrician it wasn't hard to figure out how to wire, but someone not familiar will have a hard time. Instructions not that great. They could have sized the hole in base to 1/2 conduit instead of an odd size. Why they bothered with drilling a 1/2 hole???
You might also like:
QC Part #: 10965