The Kestrel® 1000 Wind Meter is an excellent tool for determining wind speeds during spraying applications. It's ideal for pesticide applications, HVAC, ventilation systems and greenhouses. Prevent costly chemical drift and find stale air areas in your buildings.
- Current wind speed
- Average wind speed
- Maximum wind gust
- Accurate to within 3%
- Replaceable impellers
- Large liquid crystal display
- Waterproof and floats
- Data hold function
- Units of Measure: Knots, M/S, KM/H, MPH, FPM and Beaufort Force
- Maximum Speed: 89 MPH
- Minimum Speed: 0.7 MPH
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.7" x 0.7"
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
Includes: Slip-On Protective Cover, Neck Lanyard and Battery
|Manufacturer Part Number||851|
Manuals & Resources
- Kestrel® 1000 Wind Meter User Manual
- Kestrel® 1000 Wind Meter Spec Sheet
- Kestrel® 1000 Wind Meter RoHSCertificate of Compliance