Phason's MTC-4C Modulating Temperature Control allows you to automatically control ventilation fans according to ambient temperature.
When the temperature is at the temperature set point, the MTC-4C operates the fans at the idle speed setting. When the temperature exceeds the set point, it increases the speed. When the temperature increases 6° F above the set point, the MTC-4C increases the speed to maximum.
When the temperature drops below the set point, it shuts off the fans (in shut-off mode) or operates the fans at idle speed (idle mode).
The MTC-4C is ideal for hog, poultry, dairy, greenhouse, or light-industrial buildings.
- 1 variable speed output
- Adjustable 40° F to 90° F temperature set point
- 6° F temperature differential
- Automatic shut-off and idle modes
- 2° F off set-back for shut-off mode
- Adjustable idle speed for idle mode
- Overload protection fuse
- 1' temperature probe, extendable to 500'
- Rugged enclosure (corrosion-resistant, water-resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Input: 120/230 VAC, 60 Hz
- Variable Stage:
- 10 A at 120/230 VAC, general purpose (resistive)
- 7 FLA at 120/230 VAC, PSC motor
- 1/2 HP at 120 VAC, 1 HP at 230 VAC, PSC motor
- Fuse: 15 A, 250 VAC ABC-type ceramic
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTC-4C|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I'm using this control to operate the fans in my greenhouse. The fan speed modulation really helps to maintain quiet fans when full speed is not required. This control is very easy to use.