Control humidity automatically and accurately with the THC-2 Total Humidity Control. Can be switched between humidify and dehumidify for removing unwanted atmospheric moisture accumulating within an enclosed area or to add needed moisture to the air.
It controls humidity equipment by providing power when humidity varies from the adjustable set point. In the dehumidifying mode high humidity conditions will activate fans or other dehumidifying apparatus until level drops approximately 5% in relative humidity. At this point dehumidifying equipment is disabled until humidity increases again 5%.
- UL Listed
- Operates on 120 Volts
- 15 AMP Maximum Load
- Select humidify or dehumidify
- Mode switch allows you to choose between the two functions. The THC-2 can only operated in one mode or the other
- Switch provides power when humidity varies from the adjustable set point
- High humidity conditions activate fans or other dehumidifying devices until relative humidity level drops approximately 5%, dehumidifying equipment is disabled until humidity increases 5%
- Durable and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum enclosure
- Two 120 volt outlets on each side of the controller. They provide the same function. Do not exceed 15 amp current draw
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Humidity Range: 20-80%
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 140° F
- Voltage Input: 120 or 115 VAC
- Voltage Output: 120 or 115 VAC
- Max Amp Rating: 15 AMPS
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 4" W x 8" H x 2 1/4" D
- Power Cord: 6'
|Manufacturer Part Number||THC-2|