The Thermo Cube® T-Stat is a unique and patented electrical device plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet which turns the power on automatically according to the outside air temperature.
- 15 AMP unit plugs into any grounded 120V outlet and has two 120V receptacles for heaters or fans
- No installation required — saves money by only operating when temperatures require
- Maximum Rating: 1800 Watts, 15 Amps, 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 3-3/16" W x 1-5/16" H x 1" D
- Ideal for cold climates
- Turns on at 35° F or lower and shuts off at 45° F
- Perfect for stock tank and pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RVs
Also Available — Model TC-21 (#10892)
- Turns on at 78° F or higher and shuts off at 70° F
- Ideal for all types of home and farm fans
|Manufacturer Part Number||TC-3|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
operation varies between units
I purchased a 2nd TC-21 for use in my barn - located about 10 feet away from my first - both operating box fans (not blowing at each other). However the newer unit stays on much longer than than my original TC-21 when the temperatures drop- this is frustrating that they do not have tighter tolerances on these. There is not temperature variation between the locations of the two units. While they do work I don't necessarily trust their temperature range. I have not been able to catch them in action to see how close they turn on together though. QC does have a great price on these though.
So far, an excellent product
I just received the TC-21 thermocube about a week ago. I'd been looking for a thermostatically controlled box fan for a few years that I could afford to replace every couple of years in the greenhouse. (The plastic blades would fall off after a couple of years of enduring extreme cold winters followed by 22 hr. hot sunny days in the summer.) I now have a plain box fan plugged into the cube and am amazed at how well it works. No more running in and out of the house to plug and unplug the fan when it's too hot or cold and the cube is saving me a boatload of $$ by allowing me to purchase the plain old box fan when I find it on sale.
This is a great product!
I have the TC-21 Thermocube hooked up to a box fan in my chicken coop. When the temperature starts getting too warm, the Thermocube turns my fan on at 78 degrees. I also purchased the TC-3 Thermocube for winter use (water heater). These are great products! I will be purchasing more of them.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 10892