10" End Cap for 50 lb. PVC Duct & Pit Fan.
Dimensions (Width x Inside Diameter): 1 15/16" x 10 1/8"
Weight: 1 lb.
Also Available In:
- #10830 — 6"
- #10831 — 8"
- #10833 — 12"
Manufacturer Part Number 5047-1001
- Perfect fit for fishing rod holder tube.
The caps were used to cap an 11" fiberglass tube to use as a fishing rod holder for my kayak trailer. It fit on both ends to secure and lock the contants. Worked for me. Thanks.
- So glad this was available at reasonable cost
1. We are so glad this was available at reasonable cost to me (a plumping house in Tucson asked for $84... similar item).
2. The pipe I am using is a 10" greenish color PVC material, which made me feel a little uneasy regarding the RIGHT glue to be using
3. I used clear PVC sprinkler pipe glue just a few minutes ago and will check tomorrow - standing pressure of approx. 3 PSI. Hope it works!!
- Perfect Fit. Exactly what I was looking for.
I'm not a plumber or even very handy. I'm just a regular homeowner. I needed to replace my 8" PVC sewer drain cap that ends up in the yard.
Perfect Fit. Exactly what I was looking for. I called a local store who wanted $30 for this same cap. Even with shipping it was somewhere around $20. Heck of a deal.