(TH415) This Corrosion-Resistant Thermostat is dependable and affordable. It's made to tolerate harsh environments, high humidity levels and most corrosive conditions.
- 120/240 Volt, SPDT Switch
- Watertight, Nema 4X Rated
- Fast-responding stainless steel sensor resists corrosion
- Designed to tolerate harsh environments, high humidity levels and most corrosive conditions
- Adjustable knob allows for easy recalibration
- Use for heating or cooling
- 1-year warranty
- 120 Volt/12 AMP
- 240 Volt/10 AMP
- Differential: 2.5° F
- Temperature Range: 40° F to 104° F
- Dimensions: 5.2" H x 4.8" W
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||50165|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I've used these over the years without problems.
They reasonable and easy to install.
Needs better means of connecting to the electrical system, but otherwise works wonderfully.
Once installed, works wonderfully! However, installation was a bear. The connections have screws that strip easy and connection slots that were too small for the 14 gauge wire connection. So my electrician removed the screws completely and used quick connects instead. After that, all went well.
works now that iintital problem was solved in manufacturing
Did not work initially. A couple of the ports were stuck together and I had to hire an electrician to come out and get it to work.
Works fine, just as expected. Very accurate, fast response, good price
cheaper isn't all bad
We really like these thermostats in our greenhouse operation.