The NSi TORK® 24-Hour Digital Timer (model E103B) can program up to 20 total events per 24-hour period with 1 minute per event. You can program this timer for the same scheduling each day of the week.
- Automatic daylight savings time and leap year (can be changed or omitted)
- Unit retains permanent schedule during power failure
- Super capacitor maintains real-time clock for 100 hours in a power failure
- Manual override, either on or off to the next scheduled event or permanently
- 120-277 VAC; DPST; 40 amp resistive
- NEMA 3 Enclosure
- Dimensions: 5.25" W x 8.5" T x 3.5" D
- Weight: 2 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||E103B|
Manuals & Resources
- NSI TORK® 24-Hour Digital Timer E103B Instruction Manual
- NSI TORK® 24-Hour Digital Timer E Series Spec Sheet
- NSI TORK® 24-Hour Digital Timer E103B Wiring Diagram
I woud buy this product again
Instructons could be more clear