The Phason Manual Speed Control (MSC-4) is a 12.5 Amp solid state, single phase controller designed to simply and effectively to control fan motors and allow you to manually adjust the speed of ventilation and heat exchanger equipment.
The MSC-4 can also be used as a light dimmer for brooder heat lamps and can power up to five 250 watt lamps. It is ideal for poultry, livestock, greenhouse, or light-industrial buildings.
- 1 variable speed output
- ON/OFF switch
- Adjustable HIGH/LOW settings
- Overload protection fuse
- Rugged enclosure (corrosion-resistant, water-resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- Limited 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Also Available: MSC-4-8.5 Amp (#10007)
- Input: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Stage:
- 12.5 A at 120/230 VAC, general-purpose (resistive)
- 9 FLA at 120/230 VAC, PSC motor
- 1/2 HP at 120 VAC, 1 HP at 230 VAC, PSC motor
- Fuse: 15 A, 250 VAC ABC-type ceramic
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSC-4|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Over all the speed controller works and does what it's supposed to do. Two things we don't really like about it. The box is BIG and sticks off the wall about 5". And with the fan we hooked it up to, the knob can only be turned from full down to 3/4 full for us. If you go any lower the fan stops working. So it's like the full range of the knob doesn't work. Not a big deal for us as we run it full most of the time, but might be nice to have the full working range of the knob. It's designed for up to 5 fans, so maybe the more fans you have it hooked up to, the more range of the knob you can use.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 10007